Sign in to follow this  
Steven Knight

NTFS & mini PC android

The filesystem for my external driver is a NTFS, and that is for windows only ,I have downloading (OI File Manager) which works for the files on my mini PC android. when I plug in the external driver it can not find the files.it also said blocked U-disks,

I have tried everything I do not know what to do now can someone please HELP ME :worship: :worship:

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?/topic/200092-help-some-one-pullhair/

Edited by caintry_boy
Added link to other topic...

don't know exactly what mini pc or toshiba external hard drive you have but from a quick google search it sounds like you need to update your firmware to be able to use the ntfs file system and/or the problem may be the toshiba hard drive needs more power than the mini pc is giving from the single usb port to work.

if it's a power problem then something like this will solve it. :- http://www.newegg.co...4&name=Hubs

if you don't want to update your firmware it might be best to save any all files you have on it then just format the drive to a fat 32 partition and put all the files back on to it.

the fat 32 file system can be used by all operating systems without any problems.

:b33r:

Edited by terry1966

Well I don't know if he is "always" spot on :lol:

But Terry does have a spot or two on his T-Shirt :P

Terry she is too busy mowing the lawn and raking all the leaves.