Sign in to follow this  
Branmanexpress

Pc matic-ActiveX componants problem!

I am currently trying to use the program PC matic for the first time but it seems that I have countered a little problem. When I load Pcmatic it tells me that "ActiveX componants required by the program cannot be loaded and/or updated! I have tried all the options it gives me such as... remove all the other activeX controls and turned off firewalls but to no luck... My computer is a HP pavillion a1110n and im runnings windows Xp. I dont know if this information will be any help but in the process of opening/running Pcmatic 2 pop up's appear. The first one states "In setAffiliateInfo" after you click ok the second one apprears "Back from affiliates.asp: { }" Any help or advice I receive will be very appreciated! Thank you.

:wp:

Make sure that you are both installing and running PC Matic from an administrator account. You can right-click on the icon(s) and select 'Run as' and assign an administrator account.

If that does not resolve the issue, run the Active X control removal tool from the link below:

http://files.pcpitstop.com/support/Remove-All.cmd

If you are using Vista or Windows 7, first save the file above to your desktop, right-click and extract the file, then right-click on the extracted file and select, "Run as administrator".

After running the Remove-All tool, open PC Matic and it should then download a new Active x control.

If this does not resolve the issue please open a ticket at our help desk:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp