Sign in to follow this  
dhondo

Reacuring charge

PC Matic took another payment out, not sure i authorized that, cant find a phone number to question it,,,that pc was trashed, no longer need PC Matic, HELP

I also have a charge pending to my bank account. Scary part is that I have no idea what it is for and would like two things: 1. - to know what I am being charged for and 2. refunded ASAP.

:wp:

I'm seeing in the help desk that you opened a ticket and have already been refunded for your annual Optimize 3.0 renewal.

Thank you for choosing Optimize 3.0.

I'm seeing in the help desk that you opened a ticket and have already been refunded for your annual renewal.

To access your PC Pitstop customer account, please visit our home page at http://www.pcpitstop.com/ and put the mouse cursor on the "Support" button at the top of the screen, then click on "Customer Service" from the drop down menu.

From the new screen that opens, click on the circle in front of "Update account information/automatic renewal status" and then click on "Next".

You can also access our customer service page at anytime by clicking the link below:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

I sent this to customer service today I just don't understand why it is so hard to cancel the recurring charge! Tried doing it with the links IntelGuy posted but still could not get it done.

I to have a problem and tried to change the Recurring charge to optimize 3.0 with no successes and have now been charged for it again today.Please refund my bank account and cancel all recurring charges for optimize 3.0 as I have purchased life time subscription for PC Matic.Thanks in advance.Boyd Crossland.

Not sure why the links didn't work for you to shut that off, but the Optimize renewal has been refunded and the autorenew has been shut off.

Please remove my renewal and charge as well. I thought my account was cancelled 11 months ago when I removed the program from my computer, and answered your survey questions as to why I was not using the program. Thank you

I'm seeing in the help desk that you opened a ticket and have already been refunded for your annual PC Matic renewal.

I have been being billed monthly for this service and thought it was only a one time monthly charge.  I do not need the service as I am now on a network which has several other anti-virus products.  I do not want my credit card charged and it should not have been a monthly fee.  Help!!

@DLAugust I wasn't able to locate an account using the email address on your forum account.
I have opened a support ticket in our helpdesk so we can look into this for you.
Please check your email for our message.  (If you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder).
Thank you!