Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bob3160

Recovering from an Email Hijacking (Hack)

Sorry, Bob, won't give these guys my name, e-mail, and phone number just to view your presentation. Their statement, "We provide personally identifiable information ... to our affiliated companies, subsidiaries, or other businesses or persons", doesn't sit well.

I don't know what you're looking at but, there isn't any sign-in required ???

When I visit the page, no video, presentation, or other content displays. There is a green "Download" button that, when clicked, brings a "Sign in / Login with Facebook / Sign up for authorStream" pop-up. Closing the pop-up has no other effect.

Thanks for putting it on Youtube; I'll view it there.

When I visit the page, no video, presentation, or other content displays. There is a green "Download" button that, when clicked, brings a "Sign in / Login with Facebook / Sign up for authorStream" pop-up. Closing the pop-up has no other effect.

Thanks for putting it on Youtube; I'll view it there.

I've tested it on IE Chrome and Opera none of which require anything. I also don't know which browser you're using or what add-ons you're using.

Since YouTube is pretty universal, I also uploaded it there.

Works fine for me w/no login, signup or any of that. Just a nice discussion about how to address your email acct. being hijacked and how to prevent your friends being hacked by your hacker.

:geezer:

I've tested it on IE Chrome and Opera none of which require anything.

I use Chrome. Now this is odd — after being away for a couple of days, I opened Chrome a few minutes ago, and the presentation played on authorStream without a problem. Figures ... :surrender: