Sign in to follow this  
badbinary

3d test

i know that this is a very niche group of people, but is it possible to run the 3d test portion of the overdrive test in full screen rather than windowed? for those of us who have crossfire, the crossfire doesn't kick in unless it's full screen.

The 3D test was originally set up to run full screen, but according to the developer that wrote it, running full screen was skewing the results, sometimes severely, so the decision was made to run it windowed.

For the record, the 3D test does not scale correctly with either CrossFire or SLI, full screen or windowed. From time to time we work on correcting the issue, but it has not been a top priority item because as you noted, it really only effects a very niche group of people.

Hopefully we will get this sorted out sooner than later.

ahh, okay...makes sense. doesn't really affect me, just bugs me when i look at the 3d test :P

Is there any solution in the works to support SLI/CF?

Not at the moment. The 3D test was not created in house, so we are still trying to figure out why it does not scale correctly.