Change Mode

Which Phone Do You Have? List Yours Here...

nigsy, on 01 Mar 2013 - 08:13, said:

Maybe a decent Nokkia would suit and would probably be on a cheaper contract.

Good luck dropping the data plan on a smartphone in america! lol

I think you missed this part wd....

:geezer:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a iPhone 4 prepaid Go AT&T about $8.00 a month 13.00 with data the smallest amount I can get. jail broke love it. almost always on WiFi.

I can it look like a android if I want, but I don't.

I have iPad mini also like it, but would trade it for a iPhone 5

• 1 month later...

what i have now is the moto razr from verizon,i wanted the LG spectrum 2 but my son wanted it more. i have an upgrade thats due now but not sure what to get,just wish verizon had better phones like the HTC one!

what i have now is the moto razr from verizon,i wanted the LG spectrum 2 but my son wanted it more. i have an upgrade thats due now but not sure what to get,just wish verizon had better phones like the HTC one!

Note 2, GS 4 or DNA

Edited by Tx Redneck

I thought if we could all post what brand/type smart/android phones we have that we could get a pinned topic of links on how to Root our individual phones...some of us have told in other threads but...List 'em in this thread please.Mine is a Samsung Galaxy II CaptivateAnd I know that Josiebelle has > Nexus S 4g :geezer:

And now Josiebe11e has a Samsung Galaxy S 4. It's the Swiss army knife of smartphones! I use it as a remote

control for my cable and and my blu-ray player. It's missing the corkscrew and blades. I have a Swiss army knife.

The 13mp camera is pretty nice. I could have selected an iPhone, but I like the android os and the 5 inch display

on the Galaxy. I did look at several phones. But, my kids and my sister have galaxy phones, so it's easy to transfer

pictures when we are together. It also has a beginner's display. I needed a larger display, I can actually read text on

the Galaxy, without reading glasses. Best of all, I got a very good deal. I did add extra storage and a nice Otter Box

case. I am interested in rooting and I have no idea how to begin. I'm looking at YouTube videos. I love the phone and I have no complaints.........yet.

I also have a Kindle Fire HD, my sister bought it for my birthday waaaaay back in January. Since I got my GS4, I am using it more than my Kindle. I do like the Kindle for connecting to the TV, and reading books.

Edited by ©JoSiEBeLLe®

And now Josiebe11e has a Samsung Galaxy S 4. It's the Swiss army knife of smartphones! I use it as a remote

control for my cable and and my blu-ray player. It's missing the corkscrew and blades. I have a Swiss army knife.

The 13mp camera is pretty nice. I could have selected an iPhone, but I like the android os and the 5 inch display

on the Galaxy. I did look at several phones. But, my kids and my sister have galaxy phones, so it's easy to transfer

pictures when we are together. It also has a beginner's display. I needed a larger display, I can actually read text on

the Galaxy, without reading glasses. Best of all, I got a very good deal. I did add extra storage and a nice Otter Box

case. I am interested in rooting and I have no idea how to begin. I'm looking at YouTube videos. I love the phone and I have no complaints.........yet.

I also have a Kindle Fire HD, my sister bought it for my birthday waaaaay back in January. Since I got my GS4, I am using it more than my Kindle. I do like the Kindle for connecting to the TV, and reading books.

Good to see ya' madam! Still mad at me?

Here are a couple of guides to rooting your new cell >

Verizon > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2290798

A,T,T > http://www.xda-developers.com/android/casual-root-recovery-for-the-att-samsung-galaxy-s-4/

Just a general guide > http://www.geek.com/android/how-to-root-the-samsung-galaxy-s4-1557637/

:geezer:

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Great device George and killer battery life on them. You'll enjoy it.

yes, enjoying it very much! :)

finally arrived yesterday afternoon, had it rooted by evening :mrgreen: really fast, really smooth, big bright screen (seemed huge at first, but actually pretty easy to handle), great touch response, camera seems so-so but nothing to complain about. not crazy about placement of volume buttons, but i'll adjust..so far, i am very impressed. just made a backup and am searching xda forums now for the right custom rom to install

at 350 for this 64gb version...its a lot of phone for the $$$

George, may I suggest looking at Euphoria? I know the dev(s) and they're good people. The previously operated under Mahdi, but changed w/lollipop.

hey thanks Tx! running very nicely here...my first taste of lollipop! i will give it a good run tomorrow as its getting late here. thanks for the suggestion, seems to be a pretty nice rom :)