Change Mode

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to Blackdog our new Team Member for crashing the 100k mark! :rocks: (notice the increase once you got those mandatory WU''s finished?)

Fold On!!

:geezer:

Seeing all the others with millions of points and thousands of work units is pretty humbling. Congrats to all who are helping and have helped.

Seeing all the others with millions of points and thousands of work units is pretty humbling. Congrats to all who are helping and have helped.

Ahhh, but "look at yourself Ralph"...> http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=652025 crankin' it out like that it won't take long for you to catch up and definitely not long to be a "front runner" for the Team! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to EclipseWebJS2 for crashing the 900k mark! :rocks:

Fold On people!!

I'm still plugging away at it. Seeing as how I stopped both my Linux tower and the Folding client on my Windows machine since I found out they raised electricity rates in Kansas, again! For like, what, how many times did they do this now?

I've been scoring the majority of my points with the Folding client installed on my mother's HP computer, which barely draws any power at all (uses at least one 100w light bulb's worth). My laptop down here uses just 65 watts and it's scored a lot of points when it was running under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, even under "Light" settings. But when I put Windows 8.1 all back in I decided to leave it on "Light" this time around.

And it's all folding for a good cause, because in January one of my cousins lost his fight to cancer. That's where I left it all along. I might get the Folding client back up in my Windows tower back up, but this time, I might have something extra put in my case when the weekend is done.

• 1 month later...