Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to wmdrauch for breaking the 90 Million mark!! :rocks:

Bro' Guns, he's comin' for ya'....!!

Fold On!

:geezer:

He can blow by me in no time Brother my main rig keeps having BSOD. :angry:

We got a bunch of milestones....way to fold guys and girls!!!!! :clap::clap: :clap:

muttonhunter over 90M

dickster over 40M

bigchrome over 7M

ykawika over 60K

Also, as a team we have jumped two spots from 73 to 71. On the horizon, we can jump 5 more spots in the next 2 months and the closest group to us is 10 months away. :clap::b33r::clap:

congrats to all on there milestones. I wanted to thank terry and cb for the push over at trp. without the comraderie of the pitsters I think trp would of faded away. tonight theraptorpit passed the 100,000,000 mark as a team. thanks pitcrew.

congrats to all on there milestones. I wanted to thank terry and cb for the push over at trp. without the comraderie of the pitsters I think trp would of faded away. tonight theraptorpit passed the 100,000,000 mark as a team. thanks pitcrew.

You're welcome man, although I must say that I didn't do much, it was Terry doing all the cheerleading. (he looked pretty good in that little skimpy skirt too...) :P

You're welcome man, although I must say that I didn't do much, it was Terry doing all the cheerleading. (he looked pretty good in that little skimpy skirt too...) :P:geezer:

What's been imagined can't be unimagined. :-
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm no where near most of your numbers, but I'm happy to finally be a part of the top 100 folders here at the Pit.

With 81,372 so far, I'll just keep grinding them out whenever I am able.

Congrats to the real number folks here, quite impressive, indeed. :tup:

:) Y

Well, I'm no where near most of your numbers, but I'm happy to finally be a part of the top 100 folders here at the Pit.

With 81,372 so far, I'll just keep grinding them out whenever I am able.

Congrats to the real number folks here, quite impressive, indeed. :tup:

:) Y

Congrats to you "Y"! Ya' slipped by me there....

Fold On!

Happy Holidays to one of the greatest all time teams in folding......hope to join the ranks again sooner than later. Also, thanks for the Bday wishes a few months ago Caintry....it's been awhile....will check in again soon. :)

Happy Holidays to one of the greatest all time teams in folding......hope to join the ranks again sooner than later. Also, thanks for the Bday wishes a few months ago Caintry....it's been awhile....will check in again soon. :)

So glad to see you again old friend and good to hear that you may soon be Folding with us again. WHOOPEE!!

edit: oh yeah, WAY TO GO TEAM...#69 now in rank!!