Change Mode

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats deejay and ykawika on your way to help us all. :) :) :)

Made it back home from a very good family reunion, me computers fold better when I leave town heeeee heeeee.

Fold on everyone we have good people in are little team!!

and i plan to stay on your heels all the way to 100 mill..........................

.may even be able to match you ppd soon, i broke down and got the 8350.

and the board i got has 4 pcix slots :note2::note1:

Edited by muttonhunter

Hahahahaha.....bring it on muttonhunter! I appreciate the push I get from you. My new system is my gaming computer which I will bring online after the summer is over:

Core I7 4770K - Water cooled with Seidon 240m - Most likely @ 4.3 to 4.5

MSI Extreme OC Motherboard

ATI 7970

2 x 120GB Mushkin SSD

GSkill DDR3 @ 2400+

Seasonic 1250W PSU

And room for triple Crossfire of SLI

Should be good for about 125 to 150k PPD when I'm not gaming.

Shoooooottt! At this rate I aint ever gonna catch up with you 2... :(

ha ha ...........i remember thinking the same thing a few years ago when you were leading in ppd.

i was doing only about 2,000 pts per week!

Edited by muttonhunter

Hahahahaha.....bring it on muttonhunter! I appreciate the push I get from you. My new system is my gaming computer which I will bring online after the summer is over:

i may not catch you..........soon, but i am trying,

the az contingent of the pit team is going to do some serious crunching.

• 2 weeks later...

do you have that rig ready to fire up?

i hope to see 400k ppd before this week is over.

Edited by muttonhunter
  • 2 weeks later...

Mutton following me like a dissed girlfriend....lol. Congrats on hitting 60m! :clap::b33r::clap:

Any idea why we are losing folders? We have maintained our overall points, but we have gone from 20+ folders down to 14.....a 30%+ drop. Any ideas to get them back?

Mutton following me like a dissed girlfriend....lol. Congrats on hitting 60m! :clap::b33r::clap:

Any idea why we are losing folders? We have maintained our overall points, but we have gone from 20+ folders down to 14.....a 30%+ drop. Any ideas to get them back?

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?/topic/200817-ideas-for-attracting-new-members-to-fh/

:geezer:

• 4 weeks later...

I had to make the choice between folding and being able to sleep during the summer.The sun is now gone and replaced by low clouds and misty rain for 6-9 months so I'm back for an extended visit :D

I had to make the choice between folding and being able to sleep during the summer.The sun is now gone and replaced by low clouds and misty rain for 6-9 months so I'm back for an extended visit :D

I'll reckon it's a "fine, soft evening" then??

:geezer: