• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just passed 9 million this morning before tearing my PC down to upgrade my watercooling loop with some new EK parts. It looks like I'll be using my Windows 10 backup PC until I'm finished with my upgrades. Fold on!

VF5IMSb.jpg

Just passed 9 million this morning before tearing my PC down to upgrade my watercooling loop with some new EK parts. It looks like I'll be using my Windows 10 backup PC until I'm finished with my upgrades. Fold on!

VF5IMSb.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:filtered:!!

:geezer:

Sounds like I need to upgrade my graphics card!!

Well done dianamite.

If you do upgrade get in the 900 series they use a lot less energy and fold a lot better. I am kind of like Zuhl should have held out for the GTX 980 ti cards just could not help myself and jumped on the GTX 980 ones.

Edited by Guns
  • 2 weeks later...

devan has crashed the 30 Million mark! :rocks:

Zuhl3156 has broken the 10 Million mark! :rocks:

Way to Fold guys!!

:geezer:

Yep, I really did do it! Congrats to devon on his milestone too! This is a great team and it looks like we'll be moving on up in the ranks pretty soon too!

hBGaRg5.jpg

Zuhl we don't have a lot of team members and most fold on older equipment but I will take quality people over quality equipment any day. You are hanging with quality people on this team!

I couldn't agree more about the quality people here. You're all a great bunch and I am happy to be Folding with you for as long as you'll have me.

Edited by Zuhl3156