• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I've missed some important milestones :(
Congrats Guns and Humbluemoon!!! way awesome folding!!

Also CONTRATS TO EVERYONE FOLDING.... We have had the BEST month of points in a year!!!!!

:woot:

Edited by dianamite

Oh no I don't like being alone :yikes: speed your folding up and join me muttonhunter.

I know that feeling, i was there alone at the top for so long.

when i first started folding more actively there were 3 or 4 pit members folding seriously, i wanted to run with the big dogs for awhile , but they dropped out one by one

i wish i could do enough wu's to at least give you a good run for #1, but i have 3 dead rigs and 5 dead gpu.

i havent taken time to troubleshoot, i've been spending most my computer time with raspberry pi projects, unfortunately it doesnt fold.

a winter storm is coming here, maybe i'll hole up inside and try to fix some of my stuff. i could use the room warming effect.

btw, Guns would you mind sharing what you are folding with? might give me a nudge to get more folding going.

lets try to have another.." BEST month of points in a year!!!!!"

I know that feeling, i was there alone at the top for so long.

when i first started folding more actively there were 3 or 4 pit members folding seriously, i wanted to run with the big dogs for awhile , but they dropped out one by one

i wish i could do enough wu's to at least give you a good run for #1, but i have 3 dead rigs and 5 dead gpu.

i havent taken time to troubleshoot, i've been spending most my computer time with raspberry pi projects, unfortunately it doesnt fold.

a winter storm is coming here, maybe i'll hole up inside and try to fix some of my stuff. i could use the room warming effect.

btw, Guns would you mind sharing what you are folding with? might give me a nudge to get more folding going.

lets try to have another.." BEST month of points in a year!!!!!"

Sure thing I am folding on four EVGA 980 Hydro Coppers and two EVGA Titan X Hydro Coppers. I have a third Titan X but still gathering parts for the build that will hold all three of them so I can add two EVGA 980 ti Hydro Coppers or maybe two Pascal cards when they are released to the computer that is now running the two Titans.