Change Mode

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

So I just put in my first proper work unit after I had my GPU folding client have a whack at it, even though there was a few hardware snags. Don't game and fold, is all I gotta tell you. Going out of town for a while and I've prepared the machine to run folding. Was being spotted some 16k points for the WU that I just turned in, so maybe it'll appear in the next update.

My niece is turning 2 this Fourth of July weekend, and it was these last two years ago she was born three months premature. I would have folded for "any" cause, but I also had a close cousin that just died from cancer right at the beginning of the year, so the folding client is tuned to support cancer research.

Maybe while I'm out of town I can give you guys a boost! That is, if the machine can stay up through all of the power failures and stuff. Fortunately, the weather forecast for east-central and northeast Kansas should be calm for the next 10 days.

• 4 weeks later...

You hit the nail on the head (SMALL BUT MIGHTY) may I add the quality of our teams members can not be beat.

CB I wonder how long it will take you to get the big ADV's?

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm proud of our small team! We're up to #66 in the rankings and climbing. Good to have Hydro back and can't wait to see Tx Redneck and DianaLyon come back to the Fold. Diana's vaca should be up shortly and Tx should be back with the cooler weather.

Fold On people!!

:geezer:

I sure hope it cools down my AC is working hard all day long. the light bill was $437.92 last month. May shut my folding down next summer during the hot months. One of the things that has slowed me down on my new rig build. Thinking about the new 8 core 2011 that came out to continue with the parts left to get. Would have to sell the 2011 mother board I already have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit disappointed here.. came up short of next milestone by 84 points. Well next WU will do it then. That next WU may also be the last I do on this old P4 machine. Got everything all set to start up the Phenom rig, just need a new monitor so I can actually see the whole screen without any headache inducing distortion. A good friend of mine may give me one of his LCD monitors that is no longer being used, so that will be great. He thinks he may also have a Phenom II X6 CPU that is not being used, in which case I'll get that too!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Long list today...

nWofan86 broke the 8,000 point mark

gagaman broke the 1 million mark

EclipseWebJS2 broke the 2 million mark

eF_Godlike and Hydro have broken the 5 million mark

Bigchrome has broken the 8 million mark

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

Fold On People!

:geezer:

• 5 weeks later...