please have a watchful eye on this gang!

I find it disrespectful that a person can show up here with his first post and malign, without any proof, I might add, a company that has as much right to exist as any other. If Paul showed up here praising IObit, his post would have been removed as spam. So what is this, the Anti-Spam?

I understand the controversy about IObit and that MalwareBytes has every right to sue; I've always maintained that a court of law should decide, whether it has, I can't tell you. Y kawika, your link is at least 2 years old, and the fact that MajorGeek and some other download sites still carry it tells me something.

UPDATE

Here is one link for the resolution of the dispute:

http://dottech.org/t...m-honest/13126/

For the record, I am not on IObit's payroll. I use Advanced System Care Free--I like it, and I recommend it as a tuneup product. I never depended on it for malware/spyware prevention or even disk defragging (too slow). For those, I use Malwarebytes, Super Anti-Spyware and Auslogic, all free. I was formerly on the PCPitstop payroll for a couple of years.

Thanks, ffr2

:)

Posting an opinion around here has never been anything new. It's up to the powers that be of this forum if Paul's opinion is malicious or not.

It's a good idea to give one's reason for the opinion too

Archived