Change Mode

VULGAR auto response

Hi.

I got my newsletter in the mail and clicked on a link. ...it took me to a dead page. No problem.

I went to PCPitstop and clicked on the "Newsletter" icon. The next page wanted me to enter my e-mail for a newsletter subscription and then enter the security code below. As I already was subscribed, I simply entered the security code, thinking it would take me to the newsletter page.

Instead, I got this:

Posted Image

Edit PC Pitstop Email Preferences

Your Email Address: @@@

If this is not your email address, there is no need to unsubscribe. You have not been added to any mailing lists.

Your email address has been listed as invalid in our database. This may have been the cause of your ISP's response to our mail server. After updating your preferences, you will receive an email with instructions on how to revalidate it.

First Name: *F...ING <<<------ The actual words are filtered out in this post

Last Name: *A....OLE

I'm not a prude and often use "colorful adjectives", ...but this is the first time in my life that I've been shocked by vulgarities. I hope this isn't someone's idea of a joke.

You should look into it before it offends someone whose business represents more income than mine.