Sign in to follow this  
PME

Can't get PC Matic to run because renewal notice keeps coming up

My subscription to PC Matic isn't due to renew until mid-January, but when I try to run the program on my "main" computer, the one that established the account in the first place, the program won't load but keeps recycling me back to an option to extend my subscription; actually to upgrade from 5 to 10 computers. Can someone help me get out of this loop?

:wp:

You are seeing that notice because there were six computers on your five installation license. It is not a renewal notice, but it is a notice to upgrade the license to more installations.

The duplicate computers have now been removed from your PC Matic license, which should resolve the issue.

On the right-hand side of the first screen of PC Matic is an option to remove any computer that has not been optimized within the last 60 days. Just click on the red circle.

Help! I bought PC Matic (5 licences) on 11/29/2011. It worked great, and so did Optimise 3 (5 licences) and the CA antivirus suite (also 5 licences). We have had CA for several years and have been very happy with everything. However, I got a terrible, awful virus on my computer (Dell, Windows 7, 64-bit) and I could not function with it or remove it. I had to reinstall Windows 7 but the problem remained, so i reformatted my hard drive and lost everything. I downloaded Optimise 3, and it worked fine and it was due for renewal anyway, so I renewed it. I downloaded PC Matic, and it won't run. It puts up a screen asking me to buy it and that's nuts as it does not expire until 11/29/2012. I also need to renew our CA antivirus suite if I can figure out how to do that (it expired a few days ago.) When I run PC Matic, it has my name, email, key and expiration date at the top right , but it won't run because when I press "scan", it puts up the screen asking me to buy 10 licences...we are a family of 5! Am I downloading from the wrong place??? I can't find anywhere else to download it. Can anyone help?

:wp:

You are seeing that notice because there were six computers on your five installation license. The duplicate computers have now been removed from your PC Matic license, which should resolve the issue.

On the right-hand side of the first screen of PC Matic is an option to remove any computer that has not been optimized within the last 60 days. Just click on the red circle.

You would need to contact CA directly about renewing their antivirus product.