Sign in to follow this  
IceBear

new laptop today

just got my http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834215197 with 8 gigs of ram

i heard you can OC the card in this one.... is it worth it ? the only games i am playing are Star craft 2,WoW,star wars the old republic (cant wait for it) if it can overclock what program do i use? and what is a safe temp to game at? im just looking for a maybe a mild Oc nothing exterm

Lappy in your link only has 4Gb RAM...and is "sold out", better hope you got it if you ordered from The Egg.

I've never tried to O/C the video on a lappy, but you might be able to use MSI Afterburner > http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

You'll have to ask IntelGuy or someone who has used the program more about it.

:xmas_laugh:

yea i just got it in today from ups, and i ordered 8 gigs of ram for it and gonna sale the 4gigs it came with

yea i just got it in today from ups, and i ordered 8 gigs of ram for it and gonna sale the 4gigs it came with

OIC, like I said you'll have to ask around to IntelGuy or Intratech possibly via PM about Afterburner...

:xmas_laugh:

to be honest i wouldn't bother ocing anything on a laptop. they just can't get rid of the extra heat like a desktop is able too(even if you used it on a fan base) so you'd be seriously risking the hardware's lifetime and just asking for problems in my opinion.

:b33r: