Change Mode

Forum Font Problem

Hey, guys, how can I fix the font size of a post like this? I selected all I wanted to make it smaller but some parts didn't change.

Besides, the lines seem to need some fixing too, 'cause sometimes one hit on the Enter key makes an one-line space, but sometimes it makes more than one.

Edited by Paultx

Try first pasting it into notepad to break the formatting on that web page, save it in notepad, then copy it from there into the forum and the forum formatting should work.

Try first pasting it into notepad to break the formatting on that web page, save it in notepad, then copy it from there into the forum and the forum formatting should work.

Worked to some extent. Thanks.

Would you like me to try and edit it to be more readable? Not sure what formatting gets stuck when you paste it without looking at it.

Yes and thank you, PCPitstopGal.

FYI, whenever I copy text from websites to post here I paste it first into Windows Notepad or EditPad Lite, but sometimes I use PureText to paste directly into the text editor field. Anyway, I always preview the post and it always looks OK. The problem appears after I submit the post. Most of times it's a matter of spacing between paragraphs. But in this very case here, things got a bit worse because I selected part of the text to make its size smaller (10).