Hi Don, Welcome to the Pit! :)

As far as I know, running PC Matic on a smartphone will not work, primarily because it is designed to run in a Microsoft Windows environment.

It's a kinda cool idea for the Windows phones out there, but I don't believe that these have been incorporated into the software.

:wp:

:) Y

• 7 years later...

Sorry, PC Matic does not have an app for the Apple iPhone.

PC Matic can be installed computers that run Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems.  We are currently in beta testing for Apple MacOs.

PC Matic will not run on Kindles, Chromebooks, Apple iPad or iPhone, WindowsRT, nor on devices using the Atom processor.

PC Matic does not work on the 1st generation Microsoft Surface, but does run on Microsoft Surface Pro 2 and later.

We do have an Android App that can be installed from the Google Play Store  (Requires Android 4.4 and up):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pcmatic.android&hl=en

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2019 at 7:47 PM, stewieT said:

Sorry, PC Matic does not have an app for the Apple iPhone.

PC Matic can be installed computers that run Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems.  We are currently in beta testing for Apple MacOs.

PC Matic will not run on Kindles, Chromebooks, Apple iPad or iPhone, WindowsRT, nor on devices using the Atom processor.

PC Matic does not work on the 1st generation Microsoft Surface, but does run on Microsoft Surface Pro 2 and later.

We do have an Android App that can be installed from the Google Play Store  (Requires Android 4.4 and up):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pcmatic.android&hl=en

So how do we protect or check our iphones for virus and malware?

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Cruisepeel said:

Unfortunately,it has been uninstalled by me.

Hola @Cruisepeel

I'm sorry you're unhappy with PC Matic for your mobile device. If you would, please pm me your account email and I'll see if we can help you with your product installation. I looked for your account based on your forum email address and wasn't able to locate your account,

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tx 🤠