Change Mode

Please Help My Computer Is Not The Same

ShogunRonin

My computer has been working perfectly for a long time. Although, my computer crashed one night while browsing and its never been the same. The browser locks up, i have to keep refreshing it for it to get to the webpage, some icons dont show up on websites (shows me broken image links) some buttons dont work, you click em and nothing happens. On some of the broken image links you click the link and it takes you to no where. On msn it wont let me invite anyone to the conversation, you click it and nothing happens. Websites dont come up correctly, some image files are not working. It happens in both internet explorer and chrome. It doesnt make sense. I've tried system restore - Nothing. Replacing some drivers - Nothing. Reinstalling Chrome - Nothing. Deleting cookies/tempory files - Nothing. Deleted Malware/viruses - Nothing. Reinstalling flash player, java run time - Nothing. This has never happened before and I no idea whats gone wrong. I'll upload some pictures to show you whats happening http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/badboy_20055/?action=view&amp (In chrome it shows up as broken image file, in windows explorer Simple red X's)I think it might be .PNG files and JPEG.)Basically some thumbnails just dont show up. The most annoying things are the thumbnails not showing up, browser locking up and you have to refresh the page to go further. Anyone know what has happened? It also wont let me install certain things within the browser, you click install on the button and nothing happens. Also to my new awareness, some advertisements come up as language code, the pictures are not there.

I apologise for the presentation, i have no idea why my computers turned it into code.

edit: I cleaned up a bunch of junk. The files that I find on Photobucket for badboy_20055 show someones leg below the buttocks and some boot, along with a musical chart. I'm using FireFox. Sounds to me like you've been "had", going to move this over to Virus/Spyware > caintry_boy

Why don't you try running Malwarebytes here's how...

Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.

At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.

If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.

Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.

When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.

:geezer:

Archived