nothing stopping you joining them for a month and seeing if you can win it. ;)

i do believe ff2 joined them once for a while, some time back, to try and win some extra hardware for him and our team too. :lol:

all goes towards the same cause in the end. :clap:

:b33r:

It appears that EVGA "pays" their team members to fold. No wonder they're so huge.

http://www.evga.com/folding/promo.asp

You have first now figgerd that out! Yes EVGA has paid their folders with evga bucks from day one. We had members leave our team for the EVGA incentives. Wrong reason to fold in my book but then who am I? Stanford still get the results eh? :sparkle:

I think it's pitiful that they have to buy their "teamies". With a "team" that large, there can't be any real personal bonds formed like we have here. There's a handful of yall that I consider to be friends and can call and chew the fat w/ ya when ever.

The short of it is, we have THE best group around and if I couldn't fold w/ yall, I'd rather not fold at all, period.

Tx

Edited by Tx Redneck

Samey same TEX nobody pays me to to fold and the Pit Team is my home. RAH commented on this a couple of years ago bless his heart. Years ago I was going to fold for the ABIT team cause they had free tee shirts, well I picked the Pit and didn't git the perk........no regrets :) The Pit Crew Rocks bro :rocks:

i do believe ff2 joined them once for a while, some time back, to try and win some extra hardware for him and our team too. :lol:

Just to set the record straight: I never joined their team--I did enter a contest to win a vid card and won a key for a program I never used

:)

Jealous much

No, I my team mates don't need to be paid to DONATE to a cause that will help folks when we're long gone. ;) Edited by Tx Redneck

Like I said jealous

I bet none of you have even been to their forums

As a matter of fact I have been to the EVGA forums looking for help setting up a mobo. Folks were quite helpful. Board wasn't mine and I still think it's a P.O.S. but what the heck...

:geezer:

Been there also looking for suggestions on a waterblock for a vid card. Good bunch of people, and a good folding team. But I wouldn't leave ours to join any other team.

Not jealous or envious. PROUD to be with THIS team. :tup:

no commotion as far as i see, and certainly no need to be jealous.. :laughing:

far as i see we all fold for the same cause regardless of which team we're on, so what's there to be jealous of. :shrug:

ok we have a better team than anyone else's but that's just a personal opinion, and i've yet to be or know anyone who's been jealous of someone else's personal opinion. ;)

:filtered: everyone, the cause always benefits. :clap:

:b33r: