Congratulations Juliet

Our very own Juliet has been re-awarded with an MS MVP (Microsoft Most Valued Professional) award for 2011/12

These awards are very prestigious and are not handed out to just anyone. To receive one is fantastic, to be re-awarded is a very special thing indeed.

I am sure you will all join me in congratulating her for the amazing contribution she makes to our little community :)

Way to go Sparkles :bubbly:

You rock :sparkle:

A wonderful award for a young lady who works very hard at her craft and had quite a time of it this year.

Congratulations Juliet, and I hope the remainder of this year brings even more rewards and blessings. :sparkle:

:) Y

Congradulations!

A wonderful award for a young lady who works very hard at her craft and had quite a time of it this year.

Congratulations Juliet, and I hope the remainder of this year brings even more rewards and blessings. :sparkle:

Posted Image Edited by Humbluemoon

Congrats Ms J! Your efforts,dedication and hard work has touched many many lives for which I'm positive their all grateful.

mvp's? awards? rewards? ....what a crock of ms/bs.

gotta admit though...it is quite comical watching you all pat each other on the back every time one of you drones gets one of these "awards". :roller:

We train, we work very hard to help people. It's for our hard work ( and teaching forums) we are awarded.

I accept every pat on the back as a 'thank you' from those who appreciate it and know how hard I've worked for everything.

Let me also say, I am not a drone and take quite offense to your comment.

gotta admit though...it is quite comical watching you all pat each other on the back every time one of you drones gets one of these "awards". :roller:

Here is some suggested reading for you. It appears that you are quite challenged in this area and could use some insight

Posted Image

Here is some suggested reading for you. It appears that you are quite challenged in this area and could use some insight

Posted Image

I was gonna say it's the yank side of them but Y doesn't act that way so I'm not sure what that person's problem is. Maybe a ban hammer would work. ;)

Posted Image

48 posts and your already taking big bites...lets see if you can make it to 100 posts. Posted Image:roller:

Let me also say, I am not a drone and take quite offense to your comment.

don't you dare let other peoples negative comments bother you for even a fraction of a second juliet, :nono:

we all know how much dedication and hard work is involved in fixing other peoples malware problems, and you more than deserve all the accolades and praise heaped upon you(still nowhere near what you deserve either ;) ), and a very big thank you goes to ms for recognising that fact with your mvp re-award too. :tup:

actually for a long time when i looked in our hjt logs section i thought you were the only one working there.. was a complete page of topics all ending with a post by you. :laughing:

:Rose: congrats again. :Rose::clap:

:b33r:

Edited by terry1966