Change Mode

System Restore Numbers Not Right

My recent Overdrive test results advised reducing system restore allocation. from 4607 mb. I reduced it to 2093 (1%) and turn off SR on D drive. I have rebooted at least 3x beforere-testing and test still shows 4607. What up? :hammer:

:wp:

Try purging the test histories. If System Restore on the computer is showing the new value it sounds like OverDrive is pulling up the old number from the test history for some reason.

Click on Test History in the upper left over the OverDrive screen, then from the new page click on "Purge old tests for this configuration".

Thanks, IntelGuy! I will try that later today. This is from my upstairs machine, the Data Temple and the Data Garage is, well, in the garage. A friend gave it to me and it needs sooo much work - it is slow, was malware infested, tons of junk files, but it's breathing on it's own now. Just another 512 mgs of RAM and we be cruisin'. :banana:

• 3 weeks later...

OK! That did the trick. Thanks for the input, IntelGuy. It's still more space than recommended, so I'll reduce it more. BTW, that's a sweet ride you have pictured there.:tup:

Edited by DataQueen08