Change Mode

I Love That Typeface!

I just love the new typeface you're using now on the TechTalk pages. What is its name?

If I happen to have it on my systems, I want to make it my default in Office and even in Notepad!

And if I don't have it, I'll purchase it. It's so beautiful!

Thanks in advance.

The CSS says it is Helvetica. However, on my PC the font looks the same whether I make it arial, helvetica, or the standard browser sans-serif. I don't have helvetica on my machine though. Hope that helps.

I also checked the page source code yesterday and found reference to Helvetica only, but right now I am using another PC and the font is now "Helvetica-like"–and in no way it's the one I fell in love with yesterday night! =)

My guess is it might have something to do with my notebook. I'll check it later when I'm home. If then I see the same font, I'll post a screenshot here.

Edited by Paultx

I also checked the page source code yesterday and found reference to Helvetica only, but right now I am using another PC and the font is now "Helvetica-like"–and in no way it's the one I fell in love with yesterday night! =)

My guess is it might have something to do with my notebook. I'll check it later when I'm home. If then I see the same font, I'll post a screenshot here.

Send a screenshot of Techtalk on both your PCs if you like. I bet we can see for sure.

My browser is Chrome and its fonts are:

- Default font: Times New Roman

- Serif font: Times New Roman

- Sans-serif font: Arial

- Fixed-width font: Courier New

This is the font that appears on my notebook when I open a TechTalk page:

Posted Image

One new thing now: when I entered the captcha to upload the image to TinyPic, the font that appeared as I typed in the field was the same we're trying to identify! So I started to fear there is something wrong with my PC!

I found the font in question. I made a screenshot and submitted it to WhatTheFont: it is Neo Tech.

Case solved. Thanks y'all for your help.

I don't think it's NeoTech based on the uppercase 'W' alone. If you change the preview text to "reinstalling Windows" for example. But it's pretty close. I too submitted to WhattheFont but couldn't find an exact match. The search continues...But NeoTech works pretty well.

I don't think it's NeoTech based on the uppercase 'W' alone. If you change the preview text to "reinstalling Windows" for example. But it's pretty close. I too submitted to WhattheFont but couldn't find an exact match. The search continues...But NeoTech works pretty well.

Looks like Neo Tech Alt instead : http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/agfa/neo-tech-alt/