Change Mode

Just Wanted To Say Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that takes time out of their day to help everyone out with the issues they are experiencing. I have asked for help a few times with not only my computer but friends and family computers also.

Radio was the first to help me out when I stumbled upon this site back in 2003! I believe I have received help from Jaycee, Juliet and most recently JonTom. This "thanks" goes out to anyone and everyone here that has helped someone out also to those that will come and help out in the future. Keep up the great work! You guys/gals are AWESOME!

I just wanted to say thanks! Your help and time is very much appreciated!

:clap::b33r::tup::clap:

A very nice and courteous post, pleasure to read! All mentioned are well respected within our Anti-Malware community and PC Pitstop as a whole. Aye indeed you would have received top notch assistance and support via JonTom. :)

Hello WsW-WYATT-EARP

What a nice post! Always happy to help when I can :)

Radio, Jacee and Juliet are indeed amazing helpers (as is the fantastic Mr Dakeyras - I take my hat off to you Sir, you're far too kind). I consider it an honour to work along side them and all of our fellow helpers :worship:

Have a great weekend,

Best wishes

JonTom

Archived