Change Mode

Friday Night Video's

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Joey S leaves me cold. I understand he is considered great and he is fast , but.... Would Hendrix be considered great without the lyrics? It's like half an act to me. Just sayin.

(P.S. I LOVE Mountain (aka Nantucket Sleighride--one of the greatest rock songs ever, IMO), but I HATE Mississippi Queen. I can't explain it: I turn it off like I turn off Free Bird. Sorry. Besides that, Leslie West isn't fat is that video, a bad sign in my way of thinking. No mountain there.)

:)

Edited by flyfishingrules2

(P.S. I LOVE Mountain (aka Nantucket Sleighride--one of the greatest rock songs ever, IMO), but I HATE Mississippi Queen.

:)

And my bad for not remembering/realizing that Mountain was posted up just a couple weeks ago...let me offer up this nice country duo as recompense...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12U-ohrrDM

:geezer:

mme, is this what you were trying to achieve?

Thats what i was trying to do but ......got the better one from youtube

:geezer:

There have been alot of awesome songs linked to in this thread, but it just seems wrong, somehow, that Aerosmith hasn't been represented yet.

They've been on the list. I'm just trying to post one or two at a time. Just too much music and too many bands to post at one time. :):b33r: