Humbluemoon

Friday Night Video's

Suite: Judy Blue Eyes ~ Crosby, Stills & Nash (2012)

:) Y

Incredible performance thanks for this Y :tup:

Suite: Judy Blue Eyes ~ Crosby, Stills & Nash (2012)

More talent rolled into these three guys then the best 100 artists of today all rolled together!

My baby girl danced with her Dad to this tune at her weddinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZn2-bGXqQ

Yes, my Daughter's name is Angela (her Dad called her Angie), and yes, he didn't know how to love. I always wondered why he requested this song to be played ... it makes me sad :erm:

Yes, my Daughter's name is Angela (her Dad called her Angie), and yes, he didn't know how to love. I always wondered why he requested this song to be played ... it makes me sad :erm:

That is one sad :filtered: song...doesn't seem such an odd choice for a Dad giving his Angie to another man.

Wow! You made sense of it ... now I understand. Thanks :tup:

btw, he was my 1st husband.

Y's feelin mellow this Friday...........

Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush ~ Don't Give Up

Bianca Antoinette ~ The Great Gig in the Sky (cover)

Nigsy ain't feeling mellow.......

We had an apartment in the city,Me and Loretta liked living there.Well, it'd been years since the kids had grown,A life of their own left us alone.John and Linda live in Omaha,And Joe is somewhere on the road.We lost Davy in the Korean war,And I still don't know what for, don't matter anymore.Chorus:Ya' know that old trees just grow stronger,And old rivers grow wilder ev'ry day.Old people just grow lonesomeWaiting for someone to say, "Hello in there, hello."Me and Loretta, we don't talk much more,She sits and stares through the back door screen.And all the news just repeats itselfLike some forgotten dream that we've both seen.Someday I'll go and call up Rudy,We worked together at the factory.But what could I say if he asks "What's new?""Nothing, what's with you? Nothing much to do."Repeat Chorus:So if you're walking down the street sometimeAnd spot some hollow ancient eyes,Please don't just pass 'em by and stareAs if you didn't care, say, "Hello in there, hello."