Change Mode

Why This Score ?

carmax

Looks like your ranking took a hit because internet upload/download wasn't measured.

I don't have a conclusive reason why this happened.

But if I were to guess, it could be related to the fact that you are also running Magic Jack at the same time as running the OverDrive Test.

Consider disabling Magic Jack, then run OverDrive again.

You might also improve performance by disabling a few of those startup processes, and only running one instance of Internet Explorer during the OverDrive Test.

Your machine appears to be monsterously strong and can easily handle the startups that you have running, but your performance and ranking may improve if you disabled a few of them.

Take a look at startup processes that can or should be disabled by Selecting - Software from the top line of tabs in your Results, and then Select - Processes in the second line of tabs on the Results page.

Consider disabling a few according to the recommendations you find.

(You could safefly disable all but your AVG AntiVirus), using the native MSCONFIG - StartUps from the Start - Run command line.

Looks like your ranking took a hit because internet upload/download wasn't measured.

I don't have a conclusive reason why this happened.

But if I were to guess, it could be related to the fact that you are also running Magic Jack at the same time as running the OverDrive Test.

Consider disabling Magic Jack, then run OverDrive again.

You might also improve performance by disabling a few of those startup processes, and only running one instance of Internet Explorer during the OverDrive Test.

Your machine appears to be monsterously strong and can easily handle the startups that you have running, but your performance and ranking may improve if you disabled a few of them.

Take a look at startup processes that can or should be disabled by Selecting - Software from the top line of tabs in your Results, and then Select - Processes in the second line of tabs on the Results page.

Consider disabling a few according to the recommendations you find.

(You could safefly disable all but your AVG AntiVirus), using the native MSCONFIG - StartUps from the Start - Run command line.

Thanks for those tips. I will look at disabling some startups. I ran a new test today that recorded the internet. I also defragmented one drive and will do the other tonight. Here are the results

http://www.pcpitstop...?conid=24016585

So its much better but would still like to improve if you have any suggestions after looking at the result. ?

Thanks again

Carmax

• 4 weeks later...