Bandwidth Test Results Not Displaying

mrlessk

Dell Inspiron 570 PC

Windows 7 Home Premium x64

AMD Athlon II X2 240, 2800 MHz (2 CPUs)

3072 MB system RAM

ATI Radeon HD 4200

Hi,

For the past couple of days while performing the OverDrive scan on my new computer (specs above), the PC Pitstop Bandwidth Test shows that header but the rest is just a blank page. I have installed and have verified the latest Adobe Flash Player update (10.1) and am able to use other sites (Speakeasy, Speedtest.net) to check my speeds but the bandwidth test at Pitstop is a fail.

NOTE:

No, I'm not using Kaspersky's AV (presently using the McAfee Security Suite 30 day trial AV that came with the computer until such a time as I install Avast AV and the ZoneAlarm Firewall).

Any suggestions?

Thank you! :)

Edited by mrlessk

There was an issue with the bandwidth test that was resolved yesterday, but no new reports of a problem.

The browser cache may need to be cleared as the program may be trying to load from a damaged page in the cached files. In IE6 go to Start>Control Panel>Internet Options>General>Temporary Internet Files>Delete Files >put a checkmark by "Delete all offline content" then click OK>OK. For IE7 Go to Start>Control Panel>Internet Options>Browsing History>Delete> and click the button to delete the temporary Internet Files, then click 'yes', 'close', 'OK'.

The browser cache may need to be cleared as the program may be trying to load from a damaged page in the cached files.

Ok, that seemed to do the trick for the New test but after scanning using the Old test I still get this:

Posted Image

As I indicated, I have the latest Flash version.

FYI:

OverDrive NEW test result

I'll work on the cache issue and see if that will finally resolve the issue for the Old test.

Thanks for your help IntelGuy!

:)

Edited by mrlessk