Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signman

Time Traveler Caught On 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film

I think it is a YouTube video :lol:

Can make a video in minutes with an overlay of just about anything I want.

Simple thing to do with any mediocre video editing software.

Then of course you post it on youtube, people see it and say well I saw it the inernats so its gotta be reel

Time travel is not possible yet

dont think it will ever be

that person just acting

neat little stunt though

Time travel isn't even possible on a logical standpoint. Time is measurement. However, unlike other measurements it does not pertain to something tangible, but to the observable. So to travel back in time would require the reversal of all change, universally. I imagine things would get really hot as that would require a mass amount of energy to change form or forms... very quickly... That's just one paradox among others such as how would you keep your self from being subject to said passage of time or undoing thereof.

I've always thought to time travel into the future is possible, it requires traveling so fast (ie the speed of light) you slow your aging process to nil while the rest of the world ages around you. That way if you pass 100 years without aging you've technically time traveled into the future.

As far as going into the past? Impossible.

Time travel isn't even possible on a logical standpoint. Time is measurement. However, unlike other measurements it does not pertain to something tangible, but to the observable. So to travel back in time would require the reversal of all change, universally. I imagine things would get really hot as that would require a mass amount of energy to change form or forms... very quickly... That's just one paradox among others such as how would you keep your self from being subject to said passage of time or undoing thereof.

Of course if we add a none linear 4th dimension, or just watch fringe, then we have a opportunity to see that all exists within the same space,

eliminating the need to travel at all.

I want to know how they've got a signal, when I can't even make a call in my front room??