bob421

Ajax Error

I HAD this pop-up as well, I disconnected the VPN and Viola! PC MAtic ran through to the end... For many of you waiting for a Ajax fix... Make sure your network is not the real issue.

This raises a new question, What needs to be done to make this work with a VPN ?

Edited by Marcco

Hola @Marcco and :wpcm:

This is the first I've heard of this. Do you mind sharing what VPN service provider you use so we can see if it's something we can replicate? If you'd rather not share publicly, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Tx 🤠

Thanks again for the info and for giving us at PCMatic the opportunity to serve you!

Should you have any questions, concerns or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team at https://www.pcmatic.com/support/

Tx 🤠

when I try to run pcmatic it gets to stability and I get this error

error:ajax returned:save app tests.asp

I have NO Idea what this is and no idea of how to fix it, I am not computer savvy so please explain it like you are talking to an idiot(which you are:O}

Sincerely,

Bobbie Haffner

2 hours ago, akbeauty said:

when I try to run pcmatic it gets to stability and I get this error

error:ajax returned:save app tests.asp

I have NO Idea what this is and no idea of how to fix it, I am not computer savvy so please explain it like you are talking to an idiot(which you are:O}

Sincerely,

Bobbie Haffner

Hola @akbeauty and :wpcm:

Sorry you're experiencing problems with PC Matic, I've sent our Customer Support team this info, so someone should be reaching out to you to shortly. 

Please keep an eye out for an email, sometimes they're sent to the spam folder. 

Tx 🤠