I have Windows Server 2003 for my server. I would like to connect wirelessly from my laptop to the domain. I have tried to find my domain through network ID but it states it cannot find the domain. I have read articles on the microsoft website about the internet authentication Server (IAS) that you need (I think) to connect wirelessly to a domain. I have it installed on the server but that's as far as I get. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have windows 7 ultimate on my laptop. I was a little irritated with Microsoft because I did have the starter addition and come to find out you can't join a domain with the starter or home edition so I have upgraded to Windows 7 ultimate. Thank you! Any additional information you need just let me know.

Could you explain again what you are trying to do?

Are you trying to join your laptop to the domain?

Yes that is correct. I am trying to join my laptop to the domain. When I try to do that through my computer/network ID and type my domain in on my laptop it says that the domain is not found. Any suggestions would help. Thanks.

If you run ipconfig /all from the command line on your laptop when you are connected via WIFI and look at the wifi adapter properties are you getting assigned the same subnet and gateway as your domain controller?

Another thing you can try is setting the primary DNS on the laptop to the IP address of your domain controller.