This has been driving nuts. The problem started with outlook express sending the same email over and over. When I try to delete either the in or out box it will not delete anything. I have contacted my ISP, all they say it not me!! I have looked at all me email setings and they all look right. I can use gmail however, not outlook express. This is the error I am getting.

An unknown error has occurred. Subject '', Account: 'mail.charter.net ', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.2.0 you are not allowed to send mail to <[email protected]> E9210', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

Have you ran the Virusscan?

And how is it with the Malware and Spybots scan?

I asking this, because I thinking about a worm or a variant of this.

When your adress list of OE is infected with a worm, then get you the troubles what you have now.

I think that it is smart when you check your computer for Viruses via the Virusscan and that you scan also for Malware and Spybots.

It is double up, I know that, but it is better that you do that; so that you know for 100% you are clean, then one time little and you keeping problems with that.

• 3 weeks later...