Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Just Don't Understand It!

Why is my memory score a -28??

I think I will play with the OC setting soon.

Anyone know if raid 0 with 2 ssd drives makes any difference? Can they be any faster?

Why is my memory score a -28??

I think I will play with the OC setting soon.

Anyone know if raid 0 with 2 ssd drives makes any difference? Can they be any faster?

Try reseating the RAM and/or try one stick at a time to see if you have a bad stick... RAID 0 with SSD's will give you a good disk score, just gotta remember to only load the O/S on them...the more programs you put on them the slower they run. ;)

:geezer:

My system sees my memory just fine. But this test seems like it has not seen it right or scored me down for it. I have lots of memory

Well it has to do with the fact that you have 64Gb of RAM installed, that's why on the "Specs" tab is shows "Memory Installed 0 Mb". I don't think our developer has trained the test to *catch up* to that much RAM yet.

However on the rankings page your RAM score is 31254 Mb/sec or in the top 2% of the world (based on Overdrive tests that have been run).

My rig should score like that... :yup:

:geezer: