Hi stormy,

I think I have a friend helping me out with this.

Ain't it something, you put out an alert for assistance and wowssa!

I feel so proud to be a member here, making new friends often, where else in this world can it happen. :mrgreen:

I feel so proud to be a member here, making new friends often

You're welcome Juliet.

Then, yes in the most cases get you friends via a forum.

A forum with the right people is a beautiful medium.

It is not needed that I say the same things what I did telling many times, but it is a fact that you get friends and also sometimes from another country.

:adios:

It is not needed that I say the same things what I did telling many times, but it is a fact that you get friends and also sometimes from another country.

I know, isn't that amazing :mrgreen:

Yes, I am surprised too.

I have many times hearing, you can make friends when you visit a forum, I said yeah :shifty: it will be.

But in the long period that I am here, must I saying, yes it is true.

So Jacee and Juliet I am glad that you are my friends. :grouphug:

Of course are there also other people they are my friends but with one person have you more connection then with others, so is the life.

I must saying, before I make more connection with you, I talking now in the general, must I first you better know.

Personally am I not a person that says, hello here I am, no I am a person that looks the cat out the tree.

When I have done and the person seems a friendly human, then I make connection with the person.

Sorry people, I have in my life many nasty things experienced, I am very be careful.