Tx Redneck

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Mods :)

Perhaps this thread ought to be moved to a more appropriate sub-forum where it will get more attention?

http://forums.pcpits...oice-ad-popups/

Thanks JonTom, I just came from doing that...perhaps still in the wrong place but I put it in User/User > http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?/topic/199483-ad-choice-ad-popups/

:geezer:

I'm a little late to the party Tomk_, but I got him. Thanks :geezer:

OK, Caintry, I tried to use the report button to alert mods to that thread, but it said I was denied access. I guess you whacked it right before I tried to help. :clap:

Damn, these spammers are completely lame. They can't even lure me into reading half a paragraph before I know it's SPAM.

Does spamming pay good? I could do a way better job than these arsehats! :rofl3:

No, I'm not serious I wouldn't spam a great site like the Pit...

...but then again, does spamming pay good? I'll spam the hell out of "Big Brother" or "Survivor" or ANY of those crap reality TV websites! :geezer:

OK, Caintry, I tried to use the report button to alert mods to that thread, but it said I was denied access. I guess you whacked it right before I tried to help. :clap:

Damn, these spammers are completely lame. They can't even lure me into reading half a paragraph before I know it's SPAM.

Does spamming pay good? I could do a way better job than these arsehats! :rofl3:

No, I'm not serious I wouldn't spam a great site like the Pit...

...but then again, does spamming pay good? I'll spam the hell out of "Big Brother" or "Survivor" or ANY of those crap reality TV websites! :geezer:

Yeah, I must have gotten him right as you were trying to report...

I think I'd lay low...if you get caught SPAMming there can be severe penalties...(prison uniforms fit well?)

:geezer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My PM's are getting spammed

My name is Miss Goodness.I am new here, I like your profile and I want to get in touch with you. Please accept me if you are interested write back to me through my email address (goodness.xxxxxxcom) We have a lot to Share and could make a good friend. Awaiting your reply

Miss Goodness has 0 posts I might add

Edited by Joe C