Change Mode

What Is"mrvlusgtracking"?

I see this in my add/remove prog."MrvlUsgTracking"?I don't know where it came from or what it's for?Do i need it or is it spyware?Also I am trying to delete desktop architect from my pc but everytime i try to install a theme it opens with it.How do i make it go away??I deleted it from everywhere i could find it.So I go do the tests.I tried to update all the drivers it said to but after searching it said I had the best one for them already.Is there somewhere else i need to look for the updated drivers?When i retested it still says to update them.When it came to the security settings I tried to "fix"one of the red checks and I think I changed the wrong thing because now it prompts me to run script everything i try to do on every page i'm on over and over. :blink: But lately when i use ie it won't let me download hardly anything,says my security settings won't allow it so i have to go to firefox/mozilla to do it. I obviously have something set wrong to begin with and i think i just made it worse...Grrrr!I'm tree'd. Last thing....i promise(well for right now anyway;-) I got this pc from a friend of mine recently and would like to get rid of any programs i don't need or if I have two that do the same thing etc.Like adobe i'm not even sure what all it's for but i have foxit as well do i need them both? .Thanks so much.As always I truely appreciate help from the pit!

Tysm.

http://www1.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=23597940

It relates to Marvel software and hardware. Not a virus or threat.

Open Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Security/Default/ and then Privacy/Default.

That will reset those two tabs to default.

Look at your OverDrive scan and go to Software/Processes. Turn off everything that isn't in the bottom blue category. Note you have Spybot running and AVG. Pick one, you don't need both. I suggest Spybot.

It relates to Marvel software and hardware. Not a virus or threat.

Open Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Security/Default/ and then Privacy/Default.

That will reset those two tabs to default.

Look at your OverDrive scan and go to Software/Processes. Turn off everything that isn't in the bottom blue category. Note you have Spybot running and AVG. Pick one, you don't need both. I suggest Spybot.

Okay thanx so much. I hope that does it,lol.It's about to drive me to drink!!!

Oh yeah, I knew it was from Marvel but I was wondering how it came to be on my pc and what it's for,can i delete it or do i need it for something??