Sign in to follow this  
stoner111

pcpitstop is a rip off

i accidentally bought two pc matics for $50.00 each. i was told they were going to refund me for both of them. $100.00. after over 30 emails that i sent them they refunded $50.00. the other $50.00 i guess they refuse. they won't email me back. how can i get my other $50.00 that they owe me. everything having to do with pcpitstop including pcmatic have been removed from my computer. help.

Edward,

PC Pitstop does not have any of your money. One order was refunded and one order was voided. If you contact your bank they can explain the process to you.

I already explained to you what a voided charge is and that we will not be answering any more of your vulgar, profane, and abusive emails.

The initial entries on your credit card account are a "pending hold" or "pre-authorization" that are the result of an order, not actual charges. No funds are transferred to PC Pitstop for at least 24 hours. The transactions first need to go to 'settlement', which can take 24 hours, then need to 'post' to the account, which can take another 24 hours, before any funds are transferred. No funds are transferred for an order that is refunded within the 24 hour period before settlement. This is known as voiding the charge.

Pre-authorizations will expire of their own accord in a time frame set by your card processor.

You can verify this information and also learn more about the differences between the items that show in online banking and the items that show in an actual statement of account by contacting your bank card account representative to verify this information.

Since the first charge was refunded on the same day the order was made, the transaction was voided before settlement was made and any funds were transferred. No money was received by PC Pitstop for the order on 4/30/2010.

There will not be a credit showing to your account for the first charge, only the second, and the pending charge will disappear after a few days. Pre-authorizations expire in a timeframe determined by the card issuer, but generally do not last more than 72 business hours.

I would suggest that you check with your bank to verify this information.

i tried to buy pcmatic and i accidentally bough two of the. i was told i was going to be refunded for both. the sales rep said she doesn't want my business. fine with me. one of the pcmatics was refunded to my credit card. what about my other 50 bucks. i emailed you over 35 times. how many more does it take? i would like my money back. [email protected]

i am going to post up in facebook and you tube letting everybody i can know how you are refusing to refund my $50.00. it was $100.00 that you owe me. you only returned $50.00. and you refuse to reply to the 35 emails i sent you. probably have a block on me. that's ok. i know you people are nothing but a bunch of theiving scumbags.

Edward,

PC Pitstop does not have any of your money. One order was refunded and one order was voided. If you contact your bank they can explain the process to you.

I already explained to you what a voided charge is and that we will not be answering any more of your vulgar, profane, and abusive emails.

The initial entries on your credit card account are a "pending hold" or "pre-authorization" that are the result of an order, not actual charges. No funds are transferred to PC Pitstop for at least 24 hours. The transactions first need to go to 'settlement', which can take 24 hours, then need to 'post' to the account, which can take another 24 hours, before any funds are transferred. No funds are transferred for an order that is refunded within the 24 hour period before settlement. This is known as voiding the charge.

Pre-authorizations will expire of their own accord in a time frame set by your card processor.

You can verify this information and also learn more about the differences between the items that show in online banking and the items that show in an actual statement of account by contacting your bank card account representative to verify this information.

Since the first charge was refunded on the same day the order was made, the transaction was voided before settlement was made and any funds were transferred. No money was received by PC Pitstop for the order on 4/30/2010.

There will not be a credit showing to your account for the first charge, only the second, and the pending charge will disappear after a few days. Pre-authorizations expire in a timeframe determined by the card issuer, but generally do not last more than 72 business hours.

I would suggest that you check with your bank to verify this information.

Sounds to me like someone has fired themselves up when not necessary. pcpitstop is from the day I joined, and that's been awhile, very trustworthy and reliable. I don't enjoy reading responses which are abusive and I think you need to apologize to pcpitstop. Please think this out and I am sure you'll realize they are an honest organization.

I would suspect from the moniker "Stoner111" that you are dealing with someone whose mental facilities are impaired, possibly substance impaired. I have used PCPitstop for almost 10 years, most of it just the free PCPitstop, more recently the paid PCMatic. PCPitstop definitely helped me keep my WinMe machine running in top condition for years. PCPitstop is reliable and trustworthy; I have the utmost confidence in them. And PCMatic actually has technical support that responds to problems, so I like it also. Those accusations about them are ludicrous.

Edited by ParrotSlave

I second what ParrotSlave and Mergan say...

I have been using PCPitstop and Optimize for years with great success and customer service.

I finally had my first ever problem running Optimize yesterday, but am sure I will be able to get help here on the forum and get it worked out.

You's think being "stoned" would make you mellow... whatever...

Edited by TerryAustin