Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kojak

The Thought Police (moved)

This is my rant after receiving a patently offensive PM.

Am I a dimwit in your estimation ?

To answer the question honestly:

Yes, a dimwit and more.

Your tireless efforts to forward your personal views on others appear to be falling on stony ground.

You call it debate - its more tirade.

Many members here have personal religeous beliefs in their signatures but I cant recall any of them attempting to proliferate their personal religeous views on us.

I hold all of those members in extremely high regard, they are polite, cheery, have sense of humour and their posts are a pleasure to read.

You, on the other hand, are having the opposite effect.

You are flagrantly contravening the rule that there be no baiting and I sincerely hope the PM you were sent reminded you of that fact.

Where is that thread that said he was leaving here forever ??.

Kojak. Please keep your HOLY ROLLER talk to yourself. :snooze:

Guest Kojak

To answer the question honestly:

Yes, a dimwit and more.

Your tireless efforts to forward your personal views on others appear to be falling on stony ground.

You call it debate - its more tirade.

Many members here have personal religeous beliefs in their signatures but I cant recall any of them attempting to proliferate their personal religeous views on us.

I hold all of those members in extremely high regard, they are polite, cheery, have sense of humour and their posts are a pleasure to read.

You, on the other hand, are having the opposite effect.

You are flagrantly contravening the rule that there be no baiting and I sincerely hope the PM you were sent reminded you of that fact.

Honestly ?

For starters, your opinion of me was not solicited. The question you

answered was put forth in a post to an other member. Not to you.

As others have, no matter the number of noisemakers you enlist in

support of your opinion, your judgment (plainly and simply) is erroneous.

You have confused one issue with an other. I am fully aware of the underlying

current of sentiment that continues to flow. When left alone, it has been my habit

to leave well enough alone. When misjudged, when misrepresented, I speak up.

It is no secret, some do not like my opinion in regard to certain matters. Aside from

these occasions, I participate in a reasonable manner. Endeavoring to be helpful when

such opportunities come my way. This is evidenced via objective consideration of all

(not some) of my posting history in these forums.

Where do you think this is going Kojak?

I pm'd you with a polite ... "will you please remove the avatar you're using" (not the same as the monkey avatar). I found it offensive and I did not want any of our other members to be offended by it.

Kojak removed it, I sent another pm thanking him for replacing it ..... now I see that he wants to keep this absurd dialog going. I have no clue why, but I care not to read his "from the heart" thoughts.

Make your own bed Kojak.

Guest Kojak

Where do you think this is going Kojak?

I pm'd you with a polite ... "will you please remove the avatar you're using" (not the same as the monkey avatar). I found it offensive and I did not want any of our other members to be offended by it.

Kojak removed it, I sent another pm thanking him for replacing it ..... now I see that he wants to keep this absurd dialog going. I have no clue why, but I care not to read his "from the heart" thoughts.

Make your own bed Kojak.

Where is your regard for the impropriety of publicizing the contents of PM's ?

And what of reasonable neutrality with respect to your responsibilities ?

Where is your regard for the impropriety of publicizing the contents of PM's ?

And what of reasonable neutrality with respect to your responsibilities ?

Kojak,

You cant come on publically complaining about what one person PMed you (a moderator none the less) not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by it and think that the person you are trying to complain about wont speak up.

You went public with this even if you didnt speak exactly of the PM. Since you opened that door, dont complain when someone as nice as Jacee wont defend herself.

If you really wanted this private and without anyone knowing what the PM was about you wouldnt have posted anything and learned from what she told you. You decided to post.. deal with the fact that a moderator has the right to tell you to change your avatar. this is PCPitstop's site and they have the right to govern it in any way they feel comfortable. It is a HIGHLY successful site so I think they are doing just fine.

I recently got a PM from a moderator.. I read it, and complied with what they said. Even if I dont agree I am going to either listen or leave. Not post it publically

Just my opinion Kojak

My regard for "my" pm's stops when one is going to call me out in the open forum.

Two topics (one closed) on a controversial issue, such as the avatar you used earlier this morning.

Make that bed.

Guest Kojak

It appears members do not have the option of deleting their own user accounts...

i do hope so. just your rant on windows 7 alone was enough for me. this is just ridiculous.

and to have the nerve to call out an admin about the administration of their site, wow.

Edited by wdeydwondrer

Not being known for mixing words or keeping my mouth shut for very long, I think it is time I have my say

Your attitude towards other members in my opinion is unwarranted and unwanted

You have repeatedly tried to bait others in to ridiculous arguments in various other

forums.

The world is not a fair place and it does not revolve around you, I would suggest you

pull your self up by your boot straps and grow up.

Bear

Guest Kojak

I am reminded and have been mindful of the proverbial pot and kettle.

Who's going to take the next "pot" shot ? ;)

I have said all I am going to say there is no need to bait me

Bear

Guest Kojak

I have said all I am going to say there is no need to bait me

Bear

If you take the time to read the entire post,

you must objectively note it is not addressed to you.

Does the world revolve around you ? I think not.

Take your next "pot" shot again at me, Kojak.

I'm the one who pm'd you, and you took it out to the open forums. What more do you want? :blink:

Guest Kojak

I need not state the obvious.

Have a nice life y'all.

Take your next "pot" shot again at me, Kojak.

I'm the one who pm'd you, and you took it out to the open forums. What more do you want? :blink:

r dem fightin words :argue::boxing:

this turned out to be a :funny::tup:

Kojak your like a yankee/preacher with a hint of redneck in there somewhere :lol:

just the way you type all educated in bible talk and then pops out with a "yall" :lol: gotta love it

Sorry it had to turn out like this Kojak.