Sign in to follow this  
acemanoj

Dell Vostro 1014 WebCam Drivers Download

Hey guys, See my previous topic Here

my friend brought Dell Vostro 1014

4 GB RAM

Intel Core 2 Duo

320 GB Hard Disk

Integrated WebCam, Wifi, Bluetooth, Card Reader and it was pre loaded with Linux Ubuntu. So my friend has changed it to Win 7 but he messed up with his webcam drivers.

So where can I download the webcam drivers. I tried Dell site for drivers, but in the download section here they have not provided any webcam drivers.

Can I get drivers from another site, please suggest.

If you scroll down on the driver list, you can see the wifi and bluetooth drivers. If you look in the vista driver list you see the card reader, but Windows 7 probably already has the card reader driver because it's not listed in the drivers for W7. Windows has been doing well as to locating drivers on line and installing them too

If you scroll down on the driver list, you can see the wifi and bluetooth drivers. If you look in the vista driver list you see the card reader, but Windows 7 probably already has the card reader driver because it's not listed in the drivers for W7. Windows has been doing well as to locating drivers on line and installing them too

Ya that's true....Win 7 does that automatically. But I don't know why my friend is not getting the drivers. He connects the internet to laptop. May be he is not doing it properly. Let see....Thanks for the reply :)

use windows update to get the drivers it needs

Hi i have a problem with my audio card driver. first it was working well but reinstall the the window and after reinstall every driver work well expect audio driver. give me suggestion that how i recover this problem thanks

The test king and avaya certification is worldwide accredited certification that validates in braindumps oracle and itil v3 certification with the professional’s knowledge and skills of IT system security.

Edited by Russell123