Sign in to follow this  
duanester

What are you Eating or Drinking

I eating bread, self made food from the Supermarkets, potatoes, sometimes take I a flour product, soup.

When I have sense, than I make my own product and that is with eggs and milk and sugar, tomato and tomato ketchup, satehsauce, mayonaise, banana; I call it Scramble eggs Volcano.

About drinking: I take milk, water, in the morning and afternoon; take I a cup of coffee and sometimes in the evening a cup of tea or cafeïne free coffee.

Edited by Strong Rock

it's saturday, which means bacon and eggs, toast with coffee. I usually cook breakfast on saturday

it's saturday, which means bacon and eggs, toast with coffee. I usually cook breakfast on saturday

Sounds good, what time are we eating?

done missed out...you snooze you loose

we can let you clean up the grill if you'd like tho :laughing::b33r:

I just had Golden Corrall for the first time...it's alright for a buffet but damn, the place was mobbed.

I have seen ads for golden coral but I haven't seen any golden coral's in my area

It's pretty good...they make the stuff right in front of you and the steak and ribs are made to order. Huge selection as well. I didn't even know there was one near here until my I went there tonight.

Finishing off a few red barons. Then gonna dine on roast chicken stuffing and boiled veggies.....then maybe a few more red barons :shifty:

This Dutch afternoon, I drunk a cup coffee, this evening, I eat Macaroni with minced meat and Tomato sauce.

This food I will be mix and mjammie mjammie; delicious is that.

:rocks:

Maybe I mix also a banana in that stuff.