Change Mode

What are you Eating or Drinking

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot stand coffee. Once in a while before class I'll have a Rockstar (energy drink) but right now I'm drinking water and eating beef jerky. Oh, I just woke up too.

Southwest soup...has corn, beans, jalapeno peppers, diced tomatoes, and a bunch of other real good stuff to warm us up a a cold wet day

Had pot roast, corn, carrots, and noodles with gravy for dinner and a glass of red wine. Then I had two warm brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top with a glass of milk.

It's early, the granddaughters are over, breakfast time.............didn't feel like cooking, so it's sofa pizza/leftovers this morning. Hang a sign over sofa, all you can eat Buffet!!!

Added bonus, there are a couple crackers, a cookie, and some Doritos..........desert :lol:

Edited by Bruce

It's early, the granddaughters are over, breakfast time.............didn't feel like cooking, so it's sofa pizza/leftovers this morning. Hang a sign over sofa, all you can eat Buffet!!!

Added bonus, there are a couple crackers, a cookie, and some Doritos..........desert :lol:

Niiiiiice!

Sounds like a veritable smorgasbord.:tup: