Change Mode

tired of waiting.. I'm uploading the same version as we had..

cross your fingers

edit: server is switching lang to PHP 5.0

so we should be updated and ready by tommarro sometime

they say to give them 24hours :thud:

Edited by Raptor

I get the same thing, on a side note are we supposed to have the time stamp even on win 7 because it has that already?

Yarp.

I'm tempted to install the forum myself if Ray doesn't snap to it, pronto. :P

Hmmmmmmmm ... I don't think I'm supposed to be here. Temping to click next but I did not .....

Posted Image

Yup! I just tried getting on and got the same thing.....need me and Paul to install it for ya' Ray??? :lol: j/k man, chin up......

:geezer:

I get the same thing, on a side note are we supposed to have the time stamp even on win 7 because it has that already?

Took me a minute to realize what you were asking but if you mean for a screen shot score for competitions I don't think you have to move the cursor over the time on the lower right because as you said, it is there already. I did anyway one mine but I don't think you need it.

Thank you for NOT Installing the new forums

Once PHP 5 was activated the start up screen popped up for all to see

The forums are up but turned offline until the DB can be syncronized by IPS... Man... this thing is eye candy delight and more options & buttons than I've ever seen..

BTW.. it doesn't look too good for the skins.. but that's a minor detail to be worked out later..

we should be up pretty soon

The forums are still offline but I already like the looks better than the old version! It wasn't a good time for the upgrade because of the Bowl going full steam, but I'm sure we'll all be very happy with the new version! Can't wait to see in action! B)

And well, if that means we have to design new skins from scratch... we'll do it (sorry, Luis)!

Regarding the Raptor Bowl overclocking competition: The forums being down doesn't forbid you from OC'ing, just submitting. Hopefully, we'll be back monday or thuesday which means you'll still have plenty of time to submit scores. Ultimately, this means the Bowl will not be extended 'til summer... one day, maybe two. Get OC'ing guys! ;)

Edited by dostov

we're up.. but there are a few things needing to be fixed

could someone log in and make a post at TRP please

I'm having trouble logging in to the board

IPB is on it but I want to make sure nobody else is having the same problem

we're up.. but there are a few things needing to be fixed

could someone log in and make a post at TRP please

I'm having trouble logging in to the board

IPB is on it but I want to make sure nobody else is having the same problem

I posted boss.

The forums are still offline but I already like the looks better than the old version! It wasn't a good time for the upgrade because of the Bowl going full steam, but I'm sure we'll all be very happy with the new version! Can't wait to see in action! B)

And well, if that means we have to design new skins from scratch... we'll do it (sorry, Luis)!

Regarding the Raptor Bowl overclocking competition: The forums being down doesn't forbid you from OC'ing, just submitting. Hopefully, we'll be back monday or thuesday which means you'll still have plenty of time to submit scores. Ultimately, this means the Bowl will not be extended 'til summer... one day, maybe two. Get OC'ing guys! ;)

I liked ze Vista theme... never really could get used to the new forum... and now I'm gonna get confused cause another forum I visit has had this update for a while... :pullhair:

TRP Forums is back online and upgraded! B)

Thank you very much to our friends at PC Pitstop for lending us some space to stay updated during the process. Much appreciated! :)

Edited by dostov