Change Mode

Forum Wars are coming up soon!

If you wanna play for PC Pitstop say so in this thread!!

I'm in!

Here are some links with more information:

caintry_boy x 2

el kido

AMDX1325

IntelGuy

RAH x 2

miggs78

Paul442 x 3

shogan191

WMDRAUCH x 2

:geezer:

Edited by IntelGuy
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I don't think I can participate this time. Life's been cruel lately, pretty busy. Also only have my old dual core rig with a crappy 8800gtx..

Sorry CB.. btw good to see you bro. :adios:

Unfortunately I don't think I can participate this time. Life's been cruel lately, pretty busy. Also only have my old dual core rig with a crappy 8800gtx..

Sorry CB.. btw good to see you bro. :adios:

Sorry to hear you can't play miggsy, good to see you too......

edit: c'mon alla you big strong men......uncle caintry needs your help again.....way down yonder in TRPland.... :lol:

Edited by caintry_boy

I don't know if you guys know this but Ray has added 2 new classes, both for dual core's.

So it's not just for i7's and Quads anymore!

I only see the quad core classes, I see nothing for dual cores. In fact reading this says there will not be

About having no dual core Class... most of us have quadcares by now, so I thought we could do without that class for Winter Wars.. the class will probbly be back for the summer wars.

That's one from Ray..

Hey Intra.. that's an understatement.. :P

I only see the quad core classes, I see nothing for dual cores. In fact reading this says there will not be That's one from Ray..

Hey Intra.. that's an understatement.. :P

This means that we may not be able to field a team....... :(

wish i could play guys but my computer is acting a little funny. i turn my pc off when im at work and i turn it back on and even at 3.2GHz the overclock will fail. thinking im gonna lose my Q6600 :mrsgreen:

would try and grab me a Q9650 and some DDR2 1200 RAM but spending over 300 bucks on a 775 chip is insane now.

if the chip was half that price i woudl snatch it up :P

Glad we could get that cleared up.....strange that the F and G classes didn't show up til today...... :blink:

So alright all you Core 2 Duo guys and dolls, get your name in the hat for the upcoming WarZ by saying so in this thread. C'mon! Brace up! Be a man/woman!! :P