Change Mode

Every One is Invited to The Raptor Bowl 2010!

So who b0rk3d teh forum?

You abandoned ship Snake along with OneCool, Raymo, and others.....some of the better O/C'ers were "run off" like Magog ...... etc.

Some of us are still here tho'....if you mean it's sloooooow, it's been that way for quite awhile. I've mentioned it in Site Feedback.

:geezer:

Went to do some benchmarking with CrystalMark, dang I'm not even close to the 8k ALU and FPU marks in the mid pack scores and some are 9k to 10k. :thud:

i think there's a lot of stuff in the operating system you need to cut to get good results with that benchtest. pm ig for advice. ;)

and good luck on your results.. just don't forget to post a score before the deadline. :tup:

:b33r:

never be embarrassed to post a score..

just taking part puts you head and shoulders above the normal pc user and earns you lots of respect from the professional(you know the ones even if you put 20volts through your cpu you'd never get close to their scores :rofl2: ) and dedicated overclockers. ;)

:b33r:

I need some advice for sure. I'm almost too embarrassed to post what I got. :lol:

As Terry said, don't be embarrassed to submit scores. An overclocking competition is a learning experience. Don't refrain from posting in the competition forums to discuss your scores and ask for advice. People will help for sure.

Also, of this is your first competition, just don't expect to win the thing. The top dogs have been at it for years, some are using extreme cooling like phase or LN2 and there's no way you're coming close to them. Just try your best and learn from it! :)

Don't forget to submit a score in both classes you're signed-up in... gives you 2 times the chances to win a prize! ;)

Ya, really KRAM, the main objective is to have fun, and there will be plenty of people to help along the way!!! All ya got to do is ask!!! I happen to know some people that just love to help others!!! :)

People that entered the Bowl....

Don't forget to submit your scores. Deadline has been extended to Sunday January 17th 11:59PM CST to compensate for the technical problems we had last weekend.

Do not hesitate to post your score even if they are not worth of a first place. In my opinion, it is much more embarrassing not to submit than to submit a lower score.

To compete with the best overclockers out there is the best way to learn. Those guys will even give you the best advice you can get if you just ask.

I hope everybody can get a score in by Sunday! :)