Sorry to make this remark but, What Planet are you on man. That was months ago and I have been folding ever since.

Third Rock From The Sun brother, but you've been averaging 12-14K per day and now you're up over 30K.....that's what I mean with *all your might*. ;)

:geezer:

Third Rock From The Sun brother, but you've been averaging 12-14K per day and now you're up over 30K.....that's what I mean with *all your might*. ;)

Sorry for the misunderstanding :blushing: I'm in a bit better spirits now last week I finally landed a good job with Pace Industries. I can now afford to fold with all the capacity I have here. Bryan has my 9800GTX+ so I know it will be well served and I replaced it with a 460 that turned out to have a broken vane on the cooling fan so it's gotta go back. I waz hoping that the Pit would stay ahead of Micromart but to no avail they have passed us :( Fold on all! :sparkle:

Edited by cmstpprr
  • 3 weeks later...

Well pit folders just as we are making progress on taking back our spot from Micro Mart UK I am going to leave town for a week in Cape Cod. Will shut down my boxes and start back up on the 25th. :sparkle: Fold on all :rocks:

• 2 months later...

Have a good time MB! We'll still be here when you return...

Not a vacation but a wonderful trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula.............3 inches of snow overnight and 28° F this morning. We came home a day early, but it is absolutely beautiful on the south shore of Lake Superior this time of the year. Well that has nothing to do with Folding but I thought I would share :sparkle: Fold ON :tup:

Welcome back buddy! Glad you had a great time and made it home safe. :adios:

BTW, I'm now a 5 meelioner. muahahahahah

Edited by Tx Redneck
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, my turn for vacation.

Back into the hospital for another operation.

Hope to be back by Christmas.

No ones around, so if things stop, don't worry.

This ones an aortic bypass, to get some blood to by liver and kidneys.

Hopefully help out the legs some too.

I see you when I get back. Take up the slack, if the machines get shut down.