Can't Contact Support Using Form for Refund

JustTina

How does one contact support for help in getting a refund? My CC was charged for a product I cannot afford to renew and I didn't request the renewal or the charge. I followed the link in the email to contact support and request a refund, but every time I try to submit the form it goes to an error page:

The connection has timed out

The server at helpdesk.pcpitstop.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I NEED a refund and I need to prevent further charges from going on my card. I can't find a way to do that, and since I can't contact support I don't know what to do.

Please help!

Thank you for your reply and letting me know about the refund. However, that link you provided, that is the exact one I used (multiple times). The form does not submit. Every time I got to the final submit page, I got the error noted in my post above. That is why I came here, because I didn't know where else to go.

There has been no drop off in help desk tickets and the form is working from my location, so it may be a local DNS or Internet issue.

You may want to clear your browser cache.

In IE6 go to Start>Control Panel>Internet Options>General>Temporary Internet Files>Delete Files >put a checkmark by "Delete all offline content" then click OK>OK. For IE7/IE8 Go to Start>Control Panel>Internet Options>Browsing History>Delete> and click the button to delete the temporary Internet Files, then click 'yes', 'close', 'OK'.

Archived