Change Mode

Ideas for PSP

duanester

is there anything folks do with their psp's beside game, name the things you've done on your psp ?

trying to gather ideas on new things to try and techniques used to improve the device without changing the proprietary operating system.

well umm only thingi can think of is hacking the OS =/ other then that cant rly do much on it when you hack it you can play NES,SNES,sega,PS1,N64 and all that stuff on it and even put windows vista on it and edit the icons on it and boot up screen

Edited by IceBear

DS is useless compared to the PSP. Don't even get me started.

Depends what you like. I love story games, so games like Kingfom hearts, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear solid 4, and so on all have stories.

My DS gets more action then even my Xbox. I just got kingdom hearts 358/2 and scribblenaughts. How can that not be fun? Dont forget Mario Kart, Pokemon, and a whole list of other decent ones.

PSP=internet, games, PSN, music, radio, media storage, better graphics, firmware updates.

DS=???

lol adam the DS is for games. I use my phone for music and such. If the PSP had more decent lineup of games id be happy.

What bugs me is when people say ps3 has no games when all it has is good games. Look how many garbage titles xbox has.

DS has pokemon and crap like that. It doesn't appeal to me, but there are millions who love the games featured on DS.

The PSP has SOCOM, Rock Band, R&C, and a lot more...

360 has some games I wouldn't mind trying but I tend to believe PS3 has better exclusives, and they do have more for a fact.

see what you guys did, now i have to go fiddle with my PSP. then play the new Uncharted on my PS3 :P but back on topic, i would suggest doing a search on youtube. the PSP can do tons of different things, i have heard it can even work as a remote control on ceiling fans and such :geezer: