My score of 4000, advice please?

Idf108th

I just ran some tests today(first time using pcpitstop), and kept on getting around the top 35%. I havent spent much money on this computer about $250 at frys for actual computer and $300 on upgrades(Ram, video card, and power supply). Im open and accepting any advice on what I can do to improve my score and rating.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=22800455

I will check on this topic tommorow afternoon, going to bed now and got things to do in the morning.

Also one more thing is this score bad, cause I have seen other people scores compared to mine and just think its terrible mine is so low. So that is why im accepting any and all advice.

Thank you for reading and have a good night

nope your score isn't bad.

your cpu and memory speed seem just above average for same spec pc's, so i'd say it's running well. :clap:

my amd 4000+ scores around 2000 i think last time i ran a test with it just to give you an idea of what an average pc scores.(was high end once. :lol: )

the big scores are usually high end pc's with high overclocks and multi drive raid 0 set ups along with muti video cards.

i'd be happy if that pc was mine. :tup:

:b33r:

nope your score isn't bad.

your cpu and memory speed seem just above average for same spec pc's, so i'd say it's running well. :clap:

my amd 4000+ scores around 2000 i think last time i ran a test with it just to give you an idea of what an average pc scores.(was high end once. :lol: )

the big scores are usually high end pc's with high overclocks and multi drive raid 0 set ups along with muti video cards.

i'd be happy if that pc was mine. :tup:

That's not an ATi video card terry, it's nVidia. His card should score triple what it got on the "Video" score. The "3D Video" could be better, but it's not horrible.

if you say so Kram. ;)

170 4361 32 (yours) NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

123 1323 32 21 NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

85 1030 32 17 NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

seems to be 3x or more faster than 9500gt which is what i'd expect from a 9800gt.

if you say it should be even higher i won't argue but still think his pc is running well going by above average cpu and memory scores.

Edited by terry1966

In your nVidia control panel, do you have everything set to performance? If not, you should.

But your system as a whole looks just fine! It's score is above average!

Go ahead and keep it set to 32 bit color, setting it to 16 bit color will give you a better score, but why would you do that if you run your PC 24/7 on 32 bit color! You want a true and accurate score, not a score thats inflated by using a setting that you don't normally use. ;)