Sign in to follow this  
BigJoe5434

Job Interview

Congrats BigJoe!

I need tires for my car, can you get me a discount now?

That does make me curious. Do Wal-Mart employees still get discounts?

That does make me curious. Do Wal-Mart employees still get discounts?

yea they get a 10% discount

@Joe C yea but might not be worth it considering you have to drive all the way down south :lol:

CR-V? :thud:

We's po folks and only have one vehicle. The CR-V happens to fit my family comfortably, is reliable, great on gas and NOT a gubment motors vehicle. ;) I wanted a GMC Acadia up until... well, you know.

yea they get a 10% discount

@Joe C yea but might not be worth it considering you have to drive all the way down south :lol:

What ever happened to free ship?

UPS?

I thought it came off the ship right out of china...so I can pick it up in detroit

Them china boats...they call them junks don't they?

Congrats Joe; didn't read every post but if it's Walmart..good luck I have stock shares there.

Also even though employed keep that resume up to date; an excellent package to put together great looking resumes is Winway's Resume Deluxe.

Keep your head up!

There is a 2% pay fee for my good luck wish for all checks on this employment. I will pm you the address to send the money too. ;)

a little update

well i started on Tuesday and finished 85% of my CBL's finished the rest off today there little training tests.

got sent out to the automotive today, got my hands dirty, glad to finally be back to working :clap:

draw back is wierd scheduel

tuesday was 10am -7pm

today was 9am - 6pm

thurstday 11am - 8pm

friday 7am-4pm

:lol:

get mondays and tuesdays off so atleast i get my days off together. i have not problem keeping a job, i do my work and go home. now to work until something better opens up for me :tup:

ahh well i learned walmart is a :filtered:ed up company, ran by idiots. :lol:

but overall i enjoy working around vehicles more then i ever thought i would. i learned alot out in the shop, and i still leanr everyday. im tired by the end of my work week, but getting used to it again after being off a year, my muscles are feeling it. good news is my upper body is getting really stout throwing around tires all day, and being in Texas there are some big tires :pullhair:

seeing how people get away with taking insanely long breaks makes me very mad when they leave the workload on me, and its hard to complain so the supervisors when they are taking the long breaks with them so i just do my job and go home.

but i realised there for damn sure aint no future in moving up in the company, unless i invest in some knee pads :lol: and well i dont kiss butt so that tells you what my answer is to the knee pads hahaha

amd how are you doing KRAM?

I think most people know wally world is a strange place to work. :lol:

Wait till you run into the knee pad owners that like to brown nose by telling on people, even if it's not true. ;)

Good thing you're in an area you like. :tup:

Pretty much the same old stuff for me, no life. :lol: