Sign in to follow this  
BigJoe5434

Job Interview

walmart is run by a bunch of idiots :mrsgreen:

right before im about to leave to get my interview that was changed from yesterday to today, they call and say i have to resubmit a new application that it is expired :pullhair::pullhair:

here we go the run around again, i swear if i did not have bad luck i would not have any luck at all

walmart is run by a bunch of idiots :mrsgreen:

right before im about to leave to get my interview that was changed from yesterday to today, they call and say i have to resubmit a new application that it is expired :pullhair::pullhair:

here we go the run around again, i swear if i did not have bad luck i would not have any luck at all

Stick at it. You may end up working with good people who all went through the same hoops of fire as yourself. People who wanted the job just as badly as you would make good colleagues.

Good luck :b33r::b33r:

alright im back, i got the job :clap: aint much but hey its more then unemployment :tup:

tomorrow morning im gonna head up to get my drug test done, and then ill have to wait a week for that and my background check.

2 weeks from now ill be a service technician in the tire lube express at walmart, so thanks for the good luck wishes im gonna get back on the grind

Say, you wanna change the erl in muh CR-V? lol

I keed, I do it myself. RP and K&N filters all teh way.

Darn I was really looking forward to a new page, this was starting to read like a really bad soap opera and I was enjoying it. :P

Glad you are about to be gainfully employed, sitting around is ok for a short period of time but work has a lot more advantages like eating and being warm and dry when the weather turns

Bear